Website SEED Financial services ltd
· Lead the planning and implementation of project
· As per the defined tasks project the resource requirements
· Coordinate and execute project planning activities
· To conduct timely and meaningful project retrospectives.
· To ensure environment, materials, and resources are in place for the success of the project.
· Monitoring project staff, providing task prioritization and direction when necessary.
· To manage project budget
· Plan and schedule project timelines
· To ensure adherence to policies and procedures
· Interact with HO team, managers & Finance Team.
· Develop, track, and update project schedules and budgets on a monthly basis for external and internal clients.
· Prepare Statements of Work, Services Agreements, and other contracts for clients.
· Preparation of project reports and documents as per client’s requirement.
· To keep clients upto date with project development..
Salary / Stipend: 400000-600000
Work Experience: 5-9